Every Photon, 100 Times a Second Every Photon, 100 Times a Second

The breaks are really good, and the guitar is fantastic. But some parts are so loud and crowded that it can be confusing.

sleepFacingWest responds:

Thanks. I wanted to create a dense flurry of activity to mimic the wing movements of the hummingbirds. Its less about individual lines and more about general shape and gesture like pointilism. I rushed to meet the deadline, but it would be nice to go over this again when the competition dust settles =)

this came from mars on a cd this came from mars on a cd

Felt a bit empty, had the drums been more buried it would work very well as a background track for a cave level in a game. The sub at 04:23 was an octave too high for me.

True Thing True Thing

This is what I call groove. Top notch!

Lyra Lyra

That snare though, full stereo separated and sounds like it's clipping. Sub is also quiet compared to the powerful lead, but overall quite the ride. The outro was beautiful.

PianoreGD responds:

Yeah that is probably the shittiest snare that I've ever made

Alter Ego (Part 2) Alter Ego (Part 2)

Epic.

astrEnfant astrEnfant

02:37 confused me. That was a fun transition 3:16 was awesome though. Some awkward stops kinda ruined it for me though.

Miyolophone responds:

Thanks for the input, dalux, and which stops specifically bothered you? I can try to fix them up after the judging ends.

Finale Finale

Interesting track.

The Garden of Eternity The Garden of Eternity

Amazing sound quality on the instruments, just wish the mix was a bit more accounted for.

Quaid City Bar Quaid City Bar

Now this is creativity.

Dovax - Mellow Dovax - Mellow

Default FL Stock FL snare at 02:00 kinda ruined the track for me, but overall it was enjoyable.

Dovax responds:

Theyre actually the kick and snare stock of fl, i dont know im starting to like them a lot haha